CVT4K-S enables the signal conversion between the optical fiber and network cables. It allows long-distance signal transmission, easy to use and convenient for LED Display connections.
Novastar CVT4K-S LED Display Controller
165.0$ – 185.0$
999 in stock
Novastar CVT4K-S Overview
CVT4K-S is a fiber converter developed by NovaStar independently, which enables the signal conversion between the optical fiber and twisted-pair cables. It allows long-distance signal transmission that is stable and not is easily interfered with. Being easy to use, CVT4K-S makes it convenient to connect terminal devices as well as simpler for onsite connections.
Novastar CVT4K-S Features
1) Supports 16-channel Neutrik Ethernet inputs and outputs.
2) Supports 4-channel optical fiber inputs/outputs. Two of them are master input/output channels and the other two are backups.
3) With dual-power redundancy backup inside for more stability and reliability.
4) Two types of power interfaces (3-pin power socket and PowerCON) are supported to meet the different needs of customers.
5) With various indicator lights on the front panel, each status can be shown clearly.
6) With USB and Ethernet control interfaces making it more flexible and much easier to connect main control computers.
Indicator lights are on the middle area of the front panel:
Indicator lights of Ethernet port 1~8 corresponding to OP 1/OPT3 are in the upper half of this area. Lights on the first line indicate whether the connection of each port is available and lights on the second line indicate whether the port has data transmission.
Power indicator light and overall status indicator light are in the middle of this area.
Indicator lights of Ethernet port 9~16 corresponding to OPT2/OPT4 are in the lower half of this area. Lights on the first line indicate whether the connection of each port is available and lights on the second line indicate whether the port has data transmission.
In addition, the small triangle lights near “OPT” indicate whether
the connection of each optical fiber port is available.
Note: OPT1 is corresponding to Ethernet port 1~8 and OPT2 is corresponding to Ethernet port 9~16. In addition, OPT3 is the backup of OPT1 and OPT4 is the backup of OPT2.
Novastar CVT4K-S Specification Input
OPT1~4 4-channel optical fiber inputs/outputs
1-16 Port 16-channel Neutrik Gigabit Ethernet
Control Column 2 Value 5
ETHERNET Control interface
USB Control interface
port Qty Resolution specification
OPT 4 ptical fiber port
Port Qty Resolution specification
RJ45 16 Neutrik Gigabit Ethernet port
Port Qty Description
ETHERNET 1 Control interface
USB 1 Control interface
|Dimensions||65 × 20 × 40 cm|
ADD HDMI PORT, ADD SDI PORT, ADD HDMI AND SDI PORT